Re: [Spridgets] Nevada Beige Bugeye's please post pictures of any

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nevada Beige Bugeye's please post pictures of any
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:59:18 -0800
David,

Careful how you talk about the best color to ever be on a Sprite - - flame
shields up.

Linda, go to Ed's site and click down through "Sprites" and then towards the
bottom of the page is "1960 Sprite (MK IV in disguise) Bob and Annices Sprite."
 But I will give you advance warning this color almost never comes out
correctly in photographs.  It makes slight color shifts depending on the light,
doubt that was BMC intent but I have always thought it was a great color.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage
2000 Miata Special Edition - about to go into storage