Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... wire wheel rear end

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... wire wheel rear end
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:41:52 -0800
I'll add a me two.  Although I did replace the rear bearings around 170K but in
the end it turned out that the hubs had gone out of round.  This may have been
a result of the accident that the donor car had years before.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage
2000 Miata Special Edition - in storage