Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: [MG-MGB] Tony Barnhill killed

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: [MG-MGB] Tony Barnhill killed
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:24:12 -0800 (PST)
I don't know about you all, but this has started off as a pretty tragic year
already.  The loss of Tony just adds to everything.  I am truly saddened to
hear of this.  He, his wife, and his family will be in our thoughts and
prayers.  Please let us know how we can pay tribute to our friend or assist in
any way.

Edward Perez and family