Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - Denon AVR1910 questions

To: 72spridget@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC - Denon AVR1910 questions
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:25:38 EST
Hmmm 1330 last time I checked....

My electronic skills would more than give my carpentry skills a run for
their money so I've retired my old Denon Amp.  I do hope to find someone  who
can fix it or live with in their garage or something.

The AVR1910 sounds great, albeit in 2 channel only because it will be the
end of the summer before I have the cash for the additional speakers to take
it  to 5.1 (I'm probably not going to bother with 7.1).

Weslake-Monza 1330