Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon?

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:26:08 -0600
Yep, that sounds about right, Ron.  Isn't it amazing how, with a bit of
practice by the driver, the car all of a sudden is so much more capable than
it used to be!  Imagine the capability of the same car when a pro is
driving!

Ron and I had this conversation a while back about how the difference in
skill between an amateur and a talented amateur is dwarfed by the the
difference between a talented amateur and a pro.  It's humbling to see what
those guys can do.  And damn fun to watch, I might add.

LAD