Re: [Spridgets] youtube; weather broadcast meteorologist freaks out

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] youtube; weather broadcast meteorologist freaks out
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:48:51 -0500
Hi Biff & List,
Well 2 days off from school (work) now the work has piled up along with the
snow.
Glad Pinky is on jack stands and take a look at my portable shed. I don't
want to clear the snow off for fear of ripping the material or shifting the
weight. I'll have to wait it out. Video tomorrow.
Copy & paste in your browser
Lin

http://oimxbw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p7xN9Bqct0I3qWgel4XHTHe_u2oyYlXHCCP3HqRF8PFQwZ-4hoC04Z8nIujeLfkB6IBY132RtMjO_frxUYPHOsFcKms8AJK6s/101_1800.JPG

http://oimxbw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p3Zp7yfyAiMkslDXMqirz-ayxYusRNZ5AdDBlVX4GLM6_b_pTALWQSSUrFdKvlYY6qr8hAOXUlEM9qFBh5BW8BhGD3QjhRBFu/101_1803.JPG

if these don't work try these smaller ones:

http://cid-90f360085f3b2026.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/58%20Bugeye%20Sprite%207267/101
^_1803.JPG

http://cid-90f360085f3b2026.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/58%20Bugeye%20Sprite%207267/101
^_1800.JPG