Re: [Spridgets] check this out

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] check this out
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:38:50 -0600
>> Hmmm, you all are slipping, No one noticed it is NOT a 74. Last I checked,
>> the 74 was not blessed with the rubber bumpers.

The year is determined by the date on the title, illogical though that
is. In any event, Horler assures us that there were 2513 1500 Midgets
built in 1974, 1922 of which were "LHD North America", production
having started in September. Were they 1975 "model year"? Of course.
Can a number of them reasonably be expected to be titled as "1974"?
Yup.
David L