[Spridgets] Spridget A-motor parts and pieces F.S

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget A-motor parts and pieces F.S
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:44:49 -0500
This is an ad on the Production car forums.

http://prodracing.com/prodcar/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11173&start=0

Mostly 948-1098 bits but there is some crossover to 1275 on some pieces.

I'm not sure what all he has left, but I do know that the valve seals,
guides,
one set of 1098 pistons, a crank and oil pan are sold. :-)

A good seller, very cheap shipping rates,

NFI, but satisfied customer who wish he had more $$ for more parts...

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/