Re: [Spridgets] Priceless (No LBC)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Priceless (No LBC)
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:18:24 -0600
> My 45th will be this summer, but I see no point in spoiling a perfect
> record. I won't be at this one either.

A few years back I accidentally found out about a high school reunion,
so I crashed the party. They woulda invited me, but they had no
contact info. Musta bin two or three dozen of us there, including a
couple teachers. Turns out that the younger brother of one of my
classmates is the head of nursing for the Rehabilitation side of
Alexian Brothers Hospital, so he organized the event about 10 miles
from my house.

Doesn't sound like much, but you have to realize a few things:
1. This was not a CLASS reunion, this was a SCHOOL reunion.
2. It happened in Itasca, IL, whereas the school was Fortaleza
Academy, a mission school in northeast Brazil.
3. Most years the enrollment was about 100 students; 1st through 12th grades.
4. My graduating class set a record of 17 people. An all-time record,
because the school no longer exists.
David L