Re: [Spridgets] Car Lift

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car Lift
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:12:27 -0800
I paid $1800 for a four post hydraulic lift that fits in my 8ft tall
garage.  You can lift a Bugeye up high enough to get under it on a sitting
creeper.  You are able to go higher with the garage door closed and the
windshield up above and between the rafters if necessary.  I am hoping that
it will be high enough to fold the windshield back on the BN2 when it is
finished to roll it under the Bugeye so I can use the other half of my 2 car
garage.  The lift also has removeable caster wheels so it can easily be
moved around the garage.  And before you say it,  I bought two extra drip
trays to protect of the BN2 from the Bugeye marking it's territory all over
it.  They sit side by side and cover the entire length of the Bugeye.  In a
pinch the lift acts as a nice hoist too.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer
04 Honda Accord
All of which I plan on fitting in a 2 car garage!