[Spridgets] Car Hauler Tires

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Car Hauler Tires
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:00:03 -0500
I recently did frontend work on my "new" 1996 F-150 tow vehicle. Called
a couple of FLAPS until I found one that had Moog parts made in the USA.

Since Kias are now built in Ohio and Fords have long been as Mexican as
VWs, not sure what a 'Merican car is anymore. I think if you find a
D-cell battery has been welded into a frame rail during a Friday
afternoon assembly run, you can be pretty sure it was built by the UAW
in Michigan.  ;-)

JohnD

P.S. 13,000 miles on my wife's 2010 Honda Insight ("Sparky") and it has
needed ZERO post-sale dealer rectification.

Now if I could only get it to really accelerate, intended or otherwise,
I would be happy.

Message: 15