Re: [Spridgets] Another Reason to Dislike Moss Motors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another Reason to Dislike Moss Motors
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:48:26 -0800 (PST)
I'll say this: If the reason they favor that car is because he bought all, or
most, of his parts from Moss, that car has some serious issues.

When I built my pink Mk II, I went to great pains to use only factory parts.
It was a little easier back then, but since that time, I've come to appreciate
that fact more and more.

jay