[Spridgets] Alternatives to Moss (US)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Alternatives to Moss (US)
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:12:25 -0500
So we all hate Moss (US).  For those of you that believe the world
ceases to exist outside of the lower 48, I have news.  There are
other suppliers.  'Moss UK '- now thankfully no relation, offers all
parts, using the BMC codes.  'AH Spares' offers the same and has
interiors for all colours - even green.  'A Head For Healeys' is now
also building a full line of spares for Sprites.  With the pound at
its lowest level in 10 years why are you whinging over Moss US when
you can buy for less in the UK..

NB: If crossing the pond is too frightening an experience, check out
'Autofarm' in Canada, 'A Head for Healeys'  distributor.

Cheers,
Martyn
59 Frogeye