Re: [Spridgets] Nice 59 on ebay, question on filter

To: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nice 59 on ebay, question on filter
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:20:31 -0500
Phil,
Looking at my books it says it was located in the rear what year did it move
because the books do not say it was attached to the engine. I am really
confused now : (
Was that a 58/59 year only or all the Bugeyes? Any photos of that for
reference? I'll also look at my og Bugeye block when I get back to school.
Lin