Re: [Spridgets] ultra rare cooling system upgrade for bugeye

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ultra rare cooling system upgrade for bugeye
From: dwoerpel@wi.net
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:45:55 -0600 (CST)
Well, that is special!  The engine is a 1500GB from a Metropolitan (not
sure on that) but it's the early type GB that should be in my 1959 MGA!

The heck with the air-conditioned GM or AMC (I'm viewing this on the road
in bright light and can't see the screen very well) in pic 4....what's the
body in the background off pic 6?  Elva???

Dave W. (Somewhere near 4-Corners USA)