Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget 50th
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:59:21 +0000 (UTC)
when I ordered it from cafe press they only had one size available and it was
the "Small Poster for MG Midget Golden Anniversary "
Product Information
Perfect for dressing up any wall, or instantly creating a theme for a room.
Images look great on this high-quality poster, printed on heavyweight 7 mil
semi-gloss paper using superior dye inks. Image size 16b X 20b. Treat
yourself or give as a gift.

i ordered it as a birthday gift from my mom to me back in December. when it
came it was in this unusual size. 10"x11 3/4
ryan