Re: [Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:44:23 +0000
That would do it!!  :)

I have enough room for the lift.  My garage is something like 21 or 23 feet
deep inside.  Still, I have to be careful.

Someone on the Healey list said that they ( or some variant ) can be
insulated.

I'm not looking to change my garage door.  I'm more concerned about the floor
at this moment.  I just happened across it.

Robert