Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Trans Oil

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Trans Oil
From: Edmund Conen <conen@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:00:29 -0800 (PST)
  Sorry, Mike.  I have no idea.  I've never used it, but a friend of mine
sells it. (I have -no- financial interest, etc.)
  He's been using and selling
it ever since he was one of the managers at Miller & Norburn back when they
were winning IMSA RS Challenge races.  They used it to solve rear-end problems
with the racing BMW 2002.
  He also has years of experience working on LBCs
and FIATs at various times.  (His wife was one of the top FIAT drivers in the
southeast at one time.  SCCA FIAT 128 coupe.)
  I'm sure he'd be happy to talk
to you about it.  His name is Tom Bishop and his website is:
www.autosportgallery.com   Phone: (800)868-2002
  Ed in NC

--- On Mon,
3/8/10, rrengineer
>      Which of the lubricants is for use in the Datsun

transmission?
> Mike
>
>   LE brand (Lubrication Engineers)
> products are
also supposed to frequently be quite good at
> making poor synchros work
again.
>  Ed in NC

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html