[Spridgets] Midget needs home

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget needs home
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:45:39 -0500
NFI!!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Kevin Domrzalski <KevinD@warminsterauthority.com>
> Date: March 9, 2010 12:47:46 PM EST
> To: 'Larry Macy' <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
> Subject: RE: [nuffieldnews] March NuffieldNews
>
> Hi Larry,
> We meet last year , I have a 74 MG Midget that the engine  caught on fire.
> I sold a lot of parts off it. I still have the body and some parts. I need
to get it out of my garage by next week 3/13/10. I hate to take it to a junk
yard. If any one in your club would it they can have it.
> Please give me a call 215-384-3472 if anyone would like it. I have a title
for it also. The car is in Warminster PA. 18974.

http://phillymgclub.com/newsletters/2010/Mar2010NuffieldNews.pdf

>> Small version
>> http://phillymgclub.com/newsletters/2010/Mar2010NuffieldNews.sm.pdf
>>

>> Larry Macy, Ph.D
>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>> "I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating
>> with people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin
>>
>> Sent via iPhone
>>
>> --
>> Welcome To Nuffield News E-Version
>> This is an announcement of the monthlyPhiladelphia MG Club Newsletter
>>
>> Let's see how it works.
>>

> --
> Welcome To Nuffield News E-Version
> This is an announcement of the monthly
> Philadelphia MG Club Newsletter
>
> Let's see how it works.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums