[Spridgets] re bad day in the grage

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] re bad day in the grage
From: "Leo S" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:14:34 -0500
  Really strange that you had a fire today Frank and sorry to hear about it.
Today must have been fire day. This morning, 3:00 am, I awoke to the sound of
a smoke detector and smoke in the air with a vary strong arid smoke smell.
Boom, on my feet and out the bedroom door and what do I see but my wife
throwing water on a towel which is on fire along with the carpet under it.
she fell sleep or rather nodded off due to the Morphine she takes for her
cancer pain and dropped the cigarette she was smoking onto a towel which then
ignited.the carpet.  NOT a good way to wake up, nor was I in a very good mood
towards her today.  Now I have to try to work out a compromise with her that
if she wants to smoke then it has to be outside when I am not awake or not
around the house.  Hard to take away one of her pleasures.  Really freaked me
out....

Leo

Leo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html