[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Paul A.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Paul A.
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:42:50 -0700
This is a forwarded message
From: lillis l larson <lillis.larson@gmail.com>
To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 5:47:28 PM
Subject: Paul A.

Th;anks for writing.  Paul just came back from the local rehab
place...he will be having speech, occupational and physical therapy
this month and next.  He gets around pretty well...but the memory
thing is not there yet.  He requires 23 hr. supervision, but he eats
well, dresses and grooms himself.  His speech is not good yet, and I
can't always guess at comprehension or emotions.

His sons from Boston and Reno will be here for almost 2 weeks, while I
go to Arizona to visit my grand kids (I need a break).  Paul will be
with me in April, until the end of the month when I go to Turkey for a
month.  Paul will be going to Boston to live with his youngest son and
family.

They have decided it is time to sell Morriservice and Paul's house.
Anybody want to buy a MMinor or two or three???  Paul know about this,
but again, I don't know what he really understands.  They will begin
to clear the house.  There are a lot of customers without their stuff,
and we are hopeless to figure it out, and Paul can't now, either.

He seems content, and they say he is strong.  We need to get more
serious about exercises every day...starting tomorrow!  No one knows
for sure how far he will come back...it is  still early in the
process.  One big change is in the amount he talks...WAY down from
normal.  It is hard to connect the thoughts into words.

Wait and see is still the operational mode.  I'm glad I could be here
for him, but I can't do it all forever.  I'm still recovering from the
serious burns I got last summer.  Enough seems like enough.  I'll let
Paul know you asked.

Lillis

On 3/18/10, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:
> Hello lillis,
>
>   hoping for an update on Paul's condtion?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com
>
>  '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
>
>       * "That's OK!" said Tom finally.

Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html