Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
My friend who's got the Roush has a special parking space right outside my
office window. Every day when he leaves he romps the throttle for my benefit.
It sounds amazing.

--- On Wed, 3/24/10, brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:
> As one who is partially on the darkside....:-)
> I have a 2006 GT convertible, oonly 300hp, regular gas,
>  but has surprised many cars that should be faster.
> LOVE it!. Pretty fast, for me, very fast to others,
> I think you should definitely go for it!!!!!
> The only thing you'll regret is spending more money on your

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums