and thus the herd was thinned once again......
--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Lester <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:12 PM, Tim Collins wrote:
> The following story comes from my local newspaper. Be careful guys & gals!
> "Midland County Sheriff Jerry Nielsen said a gentleman was working on a
vehicle in the garage and the repair job required him to remove the gas tank.
Some gasoline was spilled from the tank in the process, and the report states
a drop light ignited the gasoline fumes, causing an explosion."
> Tim Collins
Suggested annual donation $12.75