Re: [Spridgets] rear brake adjuster wedge

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rear brake adjuster wedge
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:58:16 -0400
Michael Rowe wrote:
>> Should we be asking suppliers to measure the brake shoes to see what
>> variations there are within them?
>
> This only works if we ALL simply send them back and demand the proper
> product.  Or we stop buying from them and tell them why.

That still doesn't work, nor does telling Sum Dum Fuk that his parts are
junk.
Asking for sum dum fuk so I can rip him a new one with the useless part
doesn't work either.
Writing to corporate America who subs out the name brand stuff to sum
dum fuk doesn't work.
Telling everybody, their brother, friends, and relatives still doesn't work.
Taking stuff back for the simple reason that it was made in china and
telling the return person that you want one of better quality doesn't work.
So I just do not consume anymore.
Oh I do buy auto parts from known suppliers, auto body supplies, lumber,
etc but I still get stuck with chinese nails, screws, valves, and they
are all junk.
So the plumber takes back the year old valve and makes the supplier make
good on his labor and the damage from the leak, you would think after a
1/2 dozen defective valves, they would look into the quality? Nope, sum
dum fuk's brother in law makes em and the repair to fix the damage must
still be cheaper than making a quality valve.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html