[Spridgets] Reg Kennedy

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Reg Kennedy
From: gbmotorworks <gbmotorworks@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:47:58 -0400
I just re subscribed to this list ( Digest Form )
I was here a number of years ago. I have a request of you guys.
I recently received an e-mail from someone who says he knew Reg Kennedy
years ago. He got my address because I did an article on Reg and his
cars.
http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/Reg-Kennedy-MGB-V8.htm
 I tried to forward it to him and it came back undeliverable.
This past week when I visited my Mom's place in Oreland, PA
I walked down to where Reg had lived. Seems he's returned across the pond
Jolly Olde England.
Has anyone kept in touch with him ? Is there an e-mail address ?
I'd like to forward this letter to him and let him decide if he knows the
bloke or not.
Thanks,   Greg
Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Kf49GcmJcq9NL5BANxEcRAAAJ1BXoFCg_GoYpsOBXA-_r2I8AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive