[Spridgets] Tonneau Easy Fix

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Tonneau Easy Fix
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,
I had the same issue with getting tonneau to stretch to the sides but I
imagine you could do the same for the Tenax fastener. My solution was a 1"
strip of nylon webbing about 2" long that I added a male and female snap on
either end and opposite sides to simply "extend" the length of the tonneau. NO
the tonneau isn't any longer but I no longer am struggling to get it to snap,
simply moved my connection points. You could do the same with a Male and
Female Tenax fastener attached to a piece of Nylon Webbing..

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums