[Spridgets] Jag engine!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Jag engine!
From: jjj@acsnet.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:53:24 -0500 (CDT)
I think I agree with David. The Jag 6 is a gorgeous engine and tough--I
believe the cylinders are sleeved as are the crank seal joural's.
  As to the inherant balance, I'm not so sure. If my memory serves me
correctly, and it does'nt always anymore, the privateer that won the C
prod championship against the Datsun factory team the last year the 6
cyl E type could run, made the engine live by fitting a 454 chev
harmonic balancer. The jag factory had given up on keeping the cranks in
them.
 I believe the only engines that don't require balancing are flat engine's

  Kurt.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive