[Spridgets] No LBC - Old Guy, Motorcycles and Airplanes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Old Guy, Motorcycles and Airplanes
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:08:39 -0600
I was sitting in the waiting room at my doctor's office today and
spoke to an older fellow there waiting too. He saw my motorcycle garb
and asked me about riding. He told me that he had ridden on the back
of motorcycles but never felt inclined to try driving one. He stated
that he did not have the "self-confidence" to try it. We continued
talking and I found out that he was a fighter pilot in WWII... He flew
P-51 Mustangs! He said that he flew 43 combat missions all told. This
guy didn't have the self-confidence to drive a motorcycle??? I would
never have guessed if he didn't say so!!!

Once more time: Thanks to all of you veterans and active duty personnel.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html