[Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 00:18:28 -0400
I had to mail order some stuff to get this job done.
Three different things I needed from three different outfits.
All of the orders got scewed up in one way or another.

I mean, how can the plumbing outfit that sells 2 inch PVC tape
know that I'm trying to put wires on my car?

Some of these screwups have a weird "backwards in time" element to them.
That's how I know it's a higher power.  I'm dealing with pre-destined
obstructions
here. The idea was nixed long before I even thought about it.

..and I am not even at the point of "find good place to mount tires to wheels"
yet.
Countless more things that can still go wrong.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums