[Spridgets] Fuego

To: dlh2001@comcast.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuego
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:24:35 -0700
You mentioned the infamous Fuego!  Haven't heard of that car for a long
time.

When my dad passed away he left me 2k in the bank and a Renault Fuego that
he was still making payments on. .  Of course I walked away from it.  One of
the junkiest cars I have ever known.

The bank that had the loan tried to trick me into thinking the payments were
my responsibility!  Yeah right. .

Growing up in the late 1960's my step mother had 2 Renaults starting off
with the Daphine.

Then to the square bodied model.  Those two particular cars ran with no
mechanical problems.

One of my best surfing buddies parents also had a Daphine.  With 4 guys
inside and four long boards on surf racks. . we would get out and push it up
hills (auto tranny model).

So my father carried on the "tradition" with a couple of Renaults. .  one
that would blow alternators all the time and the Fuego. .  which probably
did 0 - 60 in 30 seconds, at best.

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75