Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: CapBob specials @ Low,

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: CapBob specials @ Low,
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:09:42 -0700
Apart from sharing my admittedly radical political views, our dear
Captain has always been one of the first to offer very helpful Spridget
advice. He also is owned by a cat, so he can't be all bad. I believe
that he also drinks beer. That alone should qualify him for list
membership in good standing.

Kate