Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: DCOE 40 or DCOE 45?

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: DCOE 40 or DCOE 45?
From: Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:24:25 GMT
Of course, always best to dyno however,
I ran "45"'s on stock, mildly tuned and my Vizardized 1340 pulling 90HP (dyno)
at the rear wheels. Your calibrations are definitley in the ball park for your
state of tune and the plugs  should tell the tale.

If it looks a bit weak at the top with your foot really in it over time (if you
"normally" drive it this way) a 50 pump jet might be in the cards. Sounds about
right though. :)

CB