[Spridgets] eBay 1958 Bugeye low vin HAN-5/1978

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] eBay 1958 Bugeye low vin HAN-5/1978
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 07:47:54 -0400
List,
Have you seen the low vin on this 58 HAN-5/1978?
Frank what is the number on your white 58?
This little Sprite doesn't have a title but I was talking to a guy on the
samba site (VW) just the other day who lives in Maine who said Maine will
take a bill of sale and give you a Maine title. I'm sure there are many
states who do this maybe NY. Too bad he doesn't show the 58 only features.
What was that link with the photos of the 58 only features using a grandma's
Bugeye to show the differences?
Lin

eBay #280499466699
or link