[Spridgets] '79 Midget

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] '79 Midget
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:05:29 +0000 (UTC)
There is a really nice 1979 Midget for sale about 2 miles from me here just
north of Knoxville, TN.B  It looks to be a clean and nice car, as far as I can
tell from having passed it on the highway--I haven't stopped to check it out
since I am already too flush with Spridgets.B  I told the owner, whoB I know a
little as a member of our church,B if he would give me a list of specifics,
such as milage, etc. I wouldB see if anyone on here is interested in a nice
rubber bumper. He wants under $5,000 for it.

David C.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive