Re: [Spridgets] Pieces

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pieces
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:55:45 -0400
She wanted a little over 7K as I recall, sorry I missed the photo op. It
looked dirty under the hood she appeared as though she never opens the hood.
So that tells us how good a car it is  as I am guessing it never ever gives
her any trouble : ) There was a little bubbling of paint near the wheel well
but nothing a little welding and blend can't fix. She would have to clean it
up really well to get that price which she should have before she came to
the show. Although she only parked it in the lot not in the show I think she
might have been able to get some interest if she put it in the show.

I spoke with her for a while and she said she is only selling it because she
needs foot surgury and has no insurance but she also said the friend whith
her just sold her LBC an MGB I think so it made it easier to make the
decition to sell.

Lin