[Spridgets] It's all good.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] It's all good.
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:01:31 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

        The weather in the Pacific Northwest finally took it's turn
        for the better today, so I just had to get the red thing out.
        The water leak is gone, the hood latch is patched (not fixed,
        need parts, next week!) the new air filters work perfectly,
        Gosh, it's just like a real car. Can hardly wait for the
        N.O.S.H.I.T. next weekend and the Vancouver ABFM the week
        after that. It's all good.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums