[Spridgets] Paul A update

To: Morris Motors <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Paul A update
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

For all of you that have been wondering here is the latest information.

Paul still has a hard time talking still & his memory is improving.
The good news is Paul has been showing improvement.
The doctor released him from walking with a Cain.
That is a big step from where he started - now he walks on his own.
He also said that Paul has shown improvement in all areas.
His tongue still has some paralysis so his speech is still hard to
understand.
It is like if we try to talk while holding our tongue. It is getting better
every week.

Joey - Paul's son - will be moving Paul to Escondido, California at the end on
5/21/10.
He will be living in a assisted living home - He can not live by himself at
this point.
I will give every one an update on the exact location and phone number later.
The family wants him to get settled first.

Vigil
So Cal
.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html