Re: [Spridgets] cars - NO LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cars - NO LBC
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:34:44 +0000
I, too, like my cars alot.
While it's not impossible to do without a car, in countries such as ours it's
not very practical to give them up completely.
I could give up TV almost completely without any pain.  Most "junk" food also;
but does Subway count as junk food?  I could almost do without credit cards
also.
I can't speak for the rest of the population, and I don't like to brag, so ...
I'll just say that ( The Meaning of Life ) I'm good enough at it that I don't
have to have a child each time.
So ... what they're talking about, is it like "give up the car for an hour and
then you can have sex for an hour?"

> From: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net
>
> RD, I do like my cars a lot and I'm not a fan of junk food, but give up sex
> before my car?  Why?  Aren't you Canadians very good at it?  ;-)  Is that
> why the population of Canada is so much smaller than the U.S.?
>
> Sorry, that was just too tempting.  ;-)
>
> LAD
> From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
>
> Are we this much in love with our cars?