Re: [Spridgets] M-type

To: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] M-type
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:59:45 -0500
Haven't seen an M-type since 1969...  From the looks of it, it is worth
every dime he's asking. I wonder if it is a trailer queen....

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>wrote:

> NFI, just one of those things you don't see on craigslist every day.
>

> "for sale, a 1930 MG M-Type Boat-tail Speedster. This car is probably the
> only
> example with its original motor in it. It has a 3 speed gearbox. It also
> has a
> beautiful two-tone black/blue color scheme. It is fully functional and has
> had
> a Show-Room-Quality Restoration."
>

> http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/1750924751.html

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL

:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PI
D28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL%0A:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3>

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
       John Adams
       US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75