Re: [Spridgets] Disassembly for poor-tisserie

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Disassembly for poor-tisserie
From: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 21:44:46 +0000
If I added up all the things it would be a good time to do, I'd have to decide
that it's a good time to put it on craigslist.
For sale one lightly maintained MG. Only disassembled on Sundays.
No, that won't sell. I guess i'll be replacing all the bushings and shocks!
Seriously, the state of the suspension is actually one of the reasons I was
hoping to leave it together.  I knew if I took it apart new pieces would have
to go in. But I guess my dreams of slapping it back together for a few drives
before winter may not happen.

Thanks for the help.

Drew