[Spridgets] Interesting Software offer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Interesting Software offer
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:19:00 -0500
All,

Got this the other day and am now passing it on to you.  NFI....etc.   I
bought a copy and will be evaluating it as I restore my Midget. The Hemmings
article indicates its a pretty decent software package so I'm looking
forward to seeing how it works...
special for car club members on Collector Car Companion - car restoration
software that helps antique, classic, custom and muscle car owners organize
and document their projects, parts, photos and work. Check it out at
http://www.collectorcarcompanion.com/club_special.php.

Hemmings recently gave us an excellent review. Here's a link to it (its the
2nd article) -
http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/2009/11/01/hmn_feature4.html.

Please pass this on to your members and feel free to reprint the Hemmings
article in your newsletter. Below is the email from Hemmings giving
permission to reprint it.

Here's an
image<http://www.collectorcarcompanion.com/images/Club%20Special%20Offer.jpg>
that
summarizes the special offer that you can use as well.

Thanks much,
John McKeon
919-413-5678

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
       John Adams
       US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75