Re: [Spridgets] UK eBay Dinky toy "BOX"

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] UK eBay Dinky toy "BOX"
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:25:16 -0500
It's a collector thing.  You would appreciate a LL steering wheel were most
folks wouldn't understand that this is a better fit than a MotoLita for
example.  Hey, I admit it, I have paid money for Parker Pen boxes from the
20's and one from the 90's.  It's the details that make it something special,
like having the original window sticker or the cars entire ownership
history..

Lester

On Jun 4, 2010, at 5:07 AM, Linda Grunthaner wrote:

> OMG a box only I am just not getting it but to each his/her own I do
> understand but always amazed. eBay UK number 110538316037 or link below.
> Lin

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DINKY-TOYS-1960s-112-AUSTIN-HEALEY-SPRITE-Empty-Box-/11
0538316037?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&ha
sh=item19bc98d905