Re: [Spridgets] Cub Cadet parts No SPM content

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cub Cadet parts No SPM content
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Cub Cadet made a great tractor when they were owned by International Harvester,
but years ago they were acquired by MTD, the same company that owns White and
offers products at the orange-colored store.

Under warranty, my tractor had the wiring harness replaced and the PTO replaced
(parts only on that one.) I regularly replace the drive pulley and it requires
frequent repairs and replacement of PTO switches.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct