Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another British engine (not)
From: Edmund Conen <conen@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
per bjshov8...
>>Of course we have a lot of people that drive pickups and never carry anything
>more than an ice chest in the back.

  That would be my bro-in-law.  Bought one of those full-size Ford F150s with 4
doors and the super-short bed.  Last I heard he'd never put anything nastier in
the bed than the family's bowling balls (in bowling bags!).  Might scratch it.
;-)  They live in a Virginia coastal town north of Hampton.  There IS no "off"
road around there. :-) :-) :-)

 Ed in NC  (where my '91 Toyota 4-cyl, 4x4 pickup gets filled up with gourds,
hay, lumber, bags of cement, fence posts, buckets of "aged" horse manure, rocks
and such like every once in a while.  I am also rarely off-road though.)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums