Re: [Spridgets] Fender Guitar - No LBC

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fender Guitar - No LBC
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 07:42:18 -0500
These foreign-made "Fenders" seem to be a real craps shoot.  Some of
them are fine (especially the ones made in the last 5 years or so).
Some of them are junk.  We bought one for my wife two years ago from a
local music store.  To make sure we got a good one, we asked if we
could open the box and inspect the specific one that we were buying.
The store was VERY nice about this and even had their resident guitar
repair guy check it over and adjust the pickups for us for free.  Not
bad considering we were buying $200 package.  The only real issue we
had was the jack amp cord came loose.  Easy fix.  A friend of ours
bought the same package from Wal-Mart for thier son.  They got it for
$20 cheaper, but have had a lot of issues.  They have already spent
that $20 and more getting it fixed.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jdinnis@gmail.com

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums