[Spridgets] FS - BE and Spridget Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] FS - BE and Spridget Parts
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:35:41 -0500
List -

I am putting my BE up for sale. I want to offer it to the list before I go
the EBay route, which I don't really want to do. I have a spec sheet for it
available now, and will have great pics this weekend.

I also have a fair amount of nice Spridgets parts that I've collected over
the years. I want to sell these as a lot and do not want to ship. So I will
sell very cheap. I cannot guarantee the condition of many of these. I have a
list of these available now.

I live less than a half hour from RA. I can wait until the ELVF/50th for
someone to come over and pick up either.

Contact me off-list about either.

Bud Pazur

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75