Re: [Spridgets] June Sprints photos

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] June Sprints photos
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 21:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Stainless. He polished it himself. He does all his own paint and bodywork.
Started his own garage paint shop in college to pay for racing habit, has a
car or 2 in the Studebaker museum, also did the beautiful paintwork on Jeff
Porasik's old 98 red Sprite. Very industrious kid!

--- On Thu, 7/1/10, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>