Re: [Spridgets] Fw: 2009 Lime Rock Vintage Race Photos

To: soavero@yahoo.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: 2009 Lime Rock Vintage Race Photos
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:36:09 EDT
I scrutineered the Le Mans Bentley a couple of years back when it was fresh
 from LeMan, for a demo run.  Funnily enough it turned out it got
scrutineered several times by different scrutineers.  Some on track  incident
delayed the demo run and since time was short the Bentley fired up and
imediately
laid 2 black lines down the pit lane. I think Guy Smith was driving  it.

In a message dated 04/07/2010 21:01:42 GMT Daylight Time, soavero@yahoo.com