[Spridgets] Tail Light Assembly

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, vintage list
Subject: [Spridgets] Tail Light Assembly
From: Franks <franks97@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:25:13 -0700
At the recent Portland Historic Auto Races a visiting Mini driver took a bit
of an aggressive line and tagged me in the right rear quarter panel just in
from of the tail light. The lens and trim ring are fine but the tab that
holds the lens on snapped off and the bracket was bent. It looks like Mo$$
etc. only sell the piece I need as part of a complete tail light package.
Does anyone on the list have the 3bracket2  piece that fits on the body work
for a reasonable price?

You can see the Mini to Sprite love tap on You Tube:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-985wCmbPfQ>

The Stewards sent him home. It probably didn9t help that he told them he hit
me in the passenger door. Sorry to see him have to pack up but those are the
rules for HMSA.

Please contact me off list if you have the part.

Thanks!
--
David Franks
franks97@verizon.net