Re: [Spridgets] S.I.A.T.A

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] S.I.A.T.A
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:08:06 -0700
Thanks to all who have responded with additional links and information.

Interestingly some months back there was nothing on wilkipedia about the SIATA.
 On the current page the "RED" links  "have no page"  but at the bottom is a
link that will get you to the links below.  The first one has lots of pictures
and ads for the various SIATA's.  The second one has copies of articles and
race programs from the early 50's till ?  Did not have time to check it all out
as we leave for Europe tomorrow and will be gone for about twelve days.  Go
check out the race programs and write ups.  Also a R&T road test of the SIATA
208S and the 2nd Torrey Pines Road Race here in San Diego were I was fortunate
enough to see Phil Hill and a number of other "lesser know" drivers of the time
race.

http://www.ferrariexperts.com/siata%20etceterini%20cars.htm

http://ferrariexperts.com/SCCA%20results%201952.htm#TO1

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage